(1) We believe in the one true and living God, the Creator, Redeemer, Sustainer, and Ruler of all things. He is infinite, eternal, unchangeable, and is revealed to us as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(2) We believe that all Scripture is given by the inspiration of God. (2 Timothy 3:16)
(3) We believe that salvation is the gift of God’s grace. It cannot be gained or made more secure by good works, but is freely bestowed upon all who put their faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ at Calvary. (John 1:12; Acts 16:30-33; Romans 10:9-10)
(4) We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scripture and that all who believe in Him are redeemed by His shed blood. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord and in His ascension into Heaven; He is our High Priest and Advocate. (John 1:1-3; 14; 3:1-7, 16; Hebrews 10:4-14; 1 John 2:2)
(5) We believe that until the return of Christ, it is the Christian’s duty and privilege to seek the fulfillment of Christ’s Great Commission and to minister in His name to a needy world. We are to be instruments of Jesus Christ as the Holy Spirit ministers redemption and reconciliation in the world. (Matthew 25:31-46; 28:18-20)
(6) We believe God’s plan for sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage. We believe that there are only two genders, male and female. Therefore, we believe that marriage can only take place between an adult male and female.
(7) We believe that Satan is a real being, the author of sin and the reason for the fall of man, and is destined to the judgment of eternal punishment in the lake of fire. (Matthew 4:13; Acts 5:3; Revelation 20:10)